I’m going to post 10 facts about Helium. Just so you know, the element Hydrogen is out. Also, the element Lithium is coming out on the 1st September. Now, here are my 10 facts about Helium.
- It’s atomic symbol is He.
- It weighs 4.002602 atomic units.
- It’s a noble gas.
- It’s a gas.
- It’s electrons per shell are 2.
- It’s in group 18 (VIIIA)
- It’s in period 1.
- It’s preceding element is Hydrogen.
- It’s succeeding element is Lithium.
- And finally, the atomic number is the number 2.
So, those are my 10 facts about Helium. Below is it’s spot in the periodic table. Hope you enjoyed!