I’m about to give you facts about the chemical element Lithium. I’ve always seemed kinda interested about it, so now I need to share! By the way, I might write about other elements too. I’m SO into chemistry.
- It’s atomic symbol is Li.
- It weighs just 6.941 atomic units.
- It’s an alkali metal.
- It’s a solid.
- The electrons per shell are 2 and 1.
- It’s in group 1 (IA).
- It’s in period 2.
- It’s preceding element is Helium.
- It’s succeeding element is Beryllium.
- And finally, it’s atomic number is the lucky number 3.
So those are my 10 facts about Lithium. Below is a picture of it’s spot in the periodic table. Hope you enjoyed!