I’m going to tell you a little about the chemical element Beryllium. Just so you know, Hydrogen, Helium and Lithium are already out. Now, here are my 10 facts about Beryllium:
- It’s atomic symbol is Be.
- It weighs 9.012 atomic units.
- It’s an Alkali earth metal.
- It’s a solid.
- It’s electrons per shell are 2 and 2.
- It’s in group 2. (IIA)
- It’s in period 2.
- It’s preceding element is Lithium.
- It’s succeeding element is Boron.
- And finally, the atomic number for this element is number 4.
So, those are my 10 facts about Beryllium. Below is it’s spot in the Periodic table. Hope you enjoyed!