I’m going to tell you about the chemical element Boron. Lithium, Hydrogen, Beryllium and Helium are already out. Now, here are my facts about Boron.
- It’s atomic symbol is B.
- It weighs 10.81 atomic units.
- It’s a Metalloid.
- It’s a solid.
- It’s electrons per shell are 2 and 3.
- It’s in group 13. (IIIA)
- It’s in period 2.
- It’s preceding element is Beryllium.
- It’s succeeding element is Carbon.
- And, finally, the atomic number for this element is the number 5.
So, those are my facts about Boron. Below is it’s spot in the periodic table. Hope you enjoyed!