Hai I’m just gonna fill this with 10 useless facts from history. XD
1. Hippocrates drank wee.
2. George III wee was actually purple.
3. In Roman times, if you were too full to eat, you had to tickle your throat with a feather then you would throw up.
4. Diogenes weed on people if he was mad at them.
5. King Nezuaputli had 2000 wives and 144 children.
6. William Shakespeare died on his 52nd birthday.
7. Boudicca was not a Celt or roman; she was part of the icini.
8. When Marcus Lucinnius Crassus died, his head was used as a prop in a play.
9. Nero chopped off his previous wives’ head and gave it to his girlfriend.
10. In 1757, a mom and 2 kids had to survive on horse bran and were found dead the following morning. The children had straw in their mouths.