So today a boy in my class couldn’t bother to put his glue in the drawer, so my teacher made him write an essay (title of the essay is the same as the post title) of why you should never drop glue on the floor (it’s a glue stick). OUR TEACHER ACTUALLY PHOTOCOPIED THE ESSAY!!
25 Reasons you should never drop glue on the floor
1) Because people will trip over it
2) Because it makes a mess3) It’s my job to pick it up; not anyone else’s
4) Someone might get glue on their feet
5) It belongs to the stationery drawer (true!)
6) I’m fully capable of picking it up.
7) It’s my responsibility to pick it up
8) Other people get tired of picking it up.
9) We were not told to do it (me: HUH?)
10) It’s not other people’s job to pick up my mess
11) If someone’s crawling, their hand could hit it.
12) It’s a trip hazard!
13) Someone could fall over and hit their head on it/on the table
14) Someone might have to go to hospital and I might get sued
15) It might hurt someone
16) It might stay there for its whole life
17) I might make someone organized cry
18) Someone might throw something on it and the glue might be permanent
19) It might be something special (me: HAHAHAHAHAHA)
20) It could break something or kill someone
21) It will make our teacher angry
22) ‘Boy who fractured his kneecap who’s name I cannot reveal’ might fall on his knee
23) It will make everybody sad/angry
24) I will be considered messy
25) It is very naughty and lazy
Never drop glue on the floor.
There we are! 25 reasons you should never drop glue on the floor. You have GOTTA show this to your friends!