6th I went to scarborough.
- My first beach trip in 3 years!! 🙂
- I got a new ball 🙂
- I went DEEP into the sea (ok…) 🙂
- The ball exploded 😦
- TONS of rocks in the sea 😦
- Excema burns 😦
Scarborough total score: 3.5/5*
21st I went to Skegness.
- I got a body board and I learned how to board 🙂
- No rocks!! 🙂
- There was a pier with all sorts of games 🙂
- We didn’t get home until after 9PM 😦
- My mom got mad at me on the pier 😦
- I couldn’t go DEEP 😦
Skegness total score: 4.9/5*
30th I went to Whitby
- Big waves 🙂
- Clean water 🙂
- Good food 🙂
- The tide FLOODED the beach 😦
- We almost lost my phone 😦
- EVERYONE WAS IN MY FREAKIN WAY 😦
Whitby total score: 4.0/5
Now I’ll finish off this beach comparison post with a sunset picture taken from my house.
Tune in NOW to bloggish and enjoy this 1-year bash I threw just for you! We’ll start with some comedy:
HA this is ME: Evil clown
And to finish off this category: A HALARIOUS video
Now we’ll be spooky
(just google that title)
Then back to comedy (and BAFFLING QUESTIONS)
HOW ON EARTH does A) Freddie have the guts and B) the ballet dancers support that kind of weight??? If you know PLEASE PLEASE tell me!!
And of course an ESSAY contest!! YAY!! 😀 😆
1) The essay can be from any of the following topics: i) How your blog was created ii) How you discovered wordpress.com iii) What has changed from your blog’s 1 – month anniversary to today iv) Different mile stones (eg: 100 posts, 50 likes…) and why you think they are considered as milestones/hoe will you achieve that goal.
2) The essay must be 250 words (max) and 230 words (min). This does NOT include the title and author. Any essay with more/less words will be withdrawn from the contest.
3) The essay must be in PROPER GRAMMAR and no smileys.
4) Essays are due on September 25th, 6:30PM (UK time)
1st – A blog tribute made by ME (video)
2nd – A snazzy new header
3rd – An ad to stick anywhere you want (promoting your blog)
If you wish to contact me, tell me in the comments or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
And that concludes our party. Oops, before you go…
Ok, here we go… (PS: The answer is SO IRONIC!!)
D – Rainbow falls is the correct answer
OMG nobody guessed that 👿
Ok, I have gotta go. My mom NEEDS this computer.
(PS: The name will be changed to rainbow-falls.wordpress.com tomorrow!)
OMG!!! It’s bloggish 1 year anniversary in just a few days!! I’m going to Skegness on the 21st, so I decided to do it today. I’m going to do a competition. I’m going to change the name of bloggish on 20/8! Guess out of the 5 options which it could be!! Shout it out in the comments below or email me at email@example.com 🙂 (PS: Each option has a letter next to it. PLEASE PLEASE identify the option by letter).
A) Lemonbonbon.wordpress.com (title: Lemon bon bon)
B) Randomworld.wordpress.com (title: Random World
C) Coloursplash.wordpress.com (title: Colour Splash)
D) Rainbow-falls.wordpress.com (title: Rainbow Falls)
OK, I’ll answer the winner (people who guessed get a free header) on 19/7!!