It’s actually mid February as I’m writing this but whateverrr
I also met theoddonesout, somethingelseyt and tomska on Saturday so I’m probably going to do a vidcon post but I’m not really into blogging atm so I’ll probably do it when I have the energy and time to do it.
SKRRRR onto the questions
1) The funniest thing you heard today
A meme? I dont hear things oops (Im not deaf i literally woke up 2 hours ago and basically listened to fall out boy for those hours)
2) If you could have a new talent, what would you want?
I would want to be able to do gymnastics/contortion because ever since I was a little kid I’ve wanted to be super flexible but I’m not lol
3) Who is your best friend but not your spouse?
My best friend has appeared in my most recent Matlock Bath posts :))))))
4) What do you wish you had left unsaid?
A lot of things but I can’t remember them atm and I also don’t have the effort to write all of them
5) What was the first thing you ate today?
Rice Krispies for breakfast
6) Are you saving or spending?
SPENDING because I can just wait until xmas/my birthday for expensive stuff
7) On a scale of 1-10, how clean is your house?
Organisationally- 4 (my house is a mess lol)
8) What is the last song you listened to?
The take’s over, the break’s over (Fall out boy)- I’m listening to this right now lol
9) What relaxes you?
Daydreaming, playing phone games, listening to music
10) What is the most valuable thing you own?
My stuffed rabbit because I’ve had him since I was 1 month old and the store that sold him went out of business over 10 years ago
11) What did you find inspiring today?
I was binge-watching Eve Bennett’s study with me’s (2017 xmas ones) and they are super motivational so I guess those?
12) Are you happy?
I’m content but not overjoyed
13) How much ‘me’ time did you have today?
So far, only like 10 mins because I’ve been powering through my to-do list and I’ve almost finished my half term one (It’s the first day of half term today lol)
14) List three things you have faith in
I don’t have faith in many things
15) Who is the last person you said ‘I love you’ to?
Probably my mom
16) Did you seize any opportunities?
Yes, by doing all of my to-do list in one day
17) Where did you go today?
The kitchen and the bathroom
18) What advice were you given?
That a B# is a C natural
19) Today was:
Productive (It’s not even midday though)
20) What are you glad you did today?
My history homework which is 2 weeks overdue
21) When/where was your last vacation?
I’m technically on vacation right now, but my last proper abroad one was when I was 7 and I went to disneyworld florida
22) The greatest wisdom comes from:
23) Who is your hero?
Gerard Way (surprise), Tyler Joseph (surprise) and my best friends
Gerard came clean off of drugs in 17 days, Tyler is 30 and didn’t think he would live until 18, and my friends because of their stressful af lives and they still manage to be there for me (that’s corny but it’s true)
25) If you could have read oe person’s mind today, who would you choose?
I know who I would choose, but I’m not saying because of personal reasons
26) What was the easiest thing about today?
27) Did you thank anybody today?
I thanked my dad for telling me that a B# is a C natural
28) Did you work hard today?
I finished my to-do list in 2 hours
29) What was in your mailbox today?
30) Today was a complete:
31) What are you seeking?
Anyway, those are my questions for March. I only have an English essay to write and then I’m done wooooo 😀